Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing

This recipe is really easy. Prep time is about 10 minutes. I love making this on Sunday just before church because it makes the house smell divine when I get home.

4 chicken breasts
4 slices swiss cheese
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1 cup chicken broth
1/4 cup milk
4 cups seasoned stuffing mix (I use StoveTop's Chicken Flavor)
1/2 cup melted butter
salt and pepper to taste
Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper and place chicken breasts in crockpot. Pour chicken broth over chicken breasts. Put one slice of swiss cheese on each breast. Combine both cans of soup and milk in separate bowl. Cover chicken breasts with soup mixture. Sprinkle stuffing mix over all. Drizzle melted butter on top. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Um...Yummy! I need crockpot recipe's really bad! This one sounds great! Any more you could spare?

Mackenzi said...

I'm so glad you did a crockpot recipe, I've been doing crockpot recipes on Monday's so now I have a new one to try. Thanks!

The Olsen Family Odyssey said...

Brittney's birthday is Sunday:) I think Ill make this for her. She loves chicken and I'm excited to try a new crock pot recipe. Love your recipes...thanks Amy:)